New major features
- Import Swagger API – You can import you Swagger api to the TestMace project and get great autocomplete for you requests and tests.
- Import Postman projects – Try TestMace with you Postman project! Right now you can import you requests and collections.
- Link node – A new node type give you ability to reuse existing project requests and scenarious.
- Duplicate node – Now you can make a deep copy of your existing nodes.
New minor features
- Import menu – We redesigned import and add node menus by adding special buttons to the project and scratches sections.
- Show toasts on sharing node
- Response status indicator – Now you can see the difference between failing assertions and returning non-ok response code right in the project section.
- Broken node – If you see the message of a broken node in your project you can fix this node with text editor or contact our support. We’ll be glad to help you!
- Send file as a body
- Strict SSL flag
Also we fixed tons of styles and UI bugs!
If it’s not enough we’ve added E2E tests so don’t be surprise if nothing has broken after this update 😉